The Anatomy of a Warrior Show - E005 - Interview with Information Warfare Expert and Professor at the National Defense College, Dr. Howard Gambrill Clark
Welcome to our HALLOWEEN SPECIAL!
This week's interview was with a very special guest who is committed to protecting and preserving life. Let me introduce you to Dr. Howard Gambrill Clark.
Dr. Howard Gambrill Clark has served in counterterrorism and countering violent extremism over the past two decades to include service in the White House, Marines (Iraq, Afghanistan, and the Philippines), Homeland Security, Special Operations Command, and now at the National Defense College and Stability Institute. His latest book is Information Warfare: The Lost Tradecraft.
In this episode of The Anatomy of a Warrior Show, we talk about A LOT of cool things such as:
- Dr. Clark's new book and how knowing about Information Warfare can help to keep you safe in your every day life
- Personal Protection lessons we can learn from films such as The Dark Knight, and Inception! (Plus a Clint Eastwood movie that neither of us could remember - bonus points for you if you email me and tell me the name of the Clint Eastwood movie!)
- How virtue and information warfare fit together
- The value of the 7 warrior virtues in regards to counterterrorism
- How studying Information Warfare can help you to become immune from fake news and media spin
Don't forget to check out the blooper that happened during filming! (Technology is nice when it cooperates).
Be sure to subscribe to the YouTube channel so you never miss the free episodes of The Anatomy of a Warrior Show! Comment, like and share if you felt the interview was helpful in some way and if it contains information worth spreading!
If you REALLY want to never miss out, enter your name and email in the subscription box on this page! You never know who I'm going to interview on the show, so don't miss out.
Welcome to the Anatomy of a Warrior Blog!
National Speaker, author, blogger, and life-long student of warrior arts and science.