Well friends, I need your help.
I am hosting a Personal Protection seminar at my Alma mater, the University of Akron next week on Monday and Tuesday.
Half of all the proceeds benefit the Exercise Science Club as a fundraiser, a group of majors that will go on to become Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Physician Assistants and Personal Trainers.
The seminars take place on Monday April 4th and Tuesday April 5th. There are 4 sessions:
600-730pm & 800-930pm on Monday and
600-730pm & 800-930pm on Tuesday. Both are located on the 3rd floor of Infocision Stadium,
375 E Exchange St, Akron, OH 44304
The event is just $10.00 to attend.
I realize not all of you can attend in person, so I am making something very cool available to you. If you donate $10.00 by going to this link: CLICK HERE.
I will share an exclusive YouTube video of these very same seminars I did last semester. In the video, you will see:
- How to escape from a choke hold without throwing a single punch
- What items you can legally carry on campus that are inconspicuous yet effective (No firearms or knives needed!)
- The worst place to be on the ground and how avoid it
- How to break the freeze response to ensure that you act under stress
- How driving your car has biomechanically prepared you to survive
- How to use gross motor skills that require zero memory leaving you with nothing to remember but all the skills you need
- The 2 primary targets you need to know how to impact (and no ladies, it’s not the groin).
- And more...
All who donate will receive access to this exclusive, 90 minute video where you will learn all these things.
Special thanks to Disney Imagineer Terri Hardin Jackson for donating already! I am very grateful for your support Terri and you shall be receiving the link to the video soon!
Friends, I greatly appreciate all your support. As a solopreneur who is trying to live off the sweat of his own brow, I cannot overstate how much I value you and your support of me. Without you all, I cannot do what I do. Thank you for contributing and sharing this message with your friends and family.
If you can attend in person, by all means, come on down! The training is very fun and you will be blown away by how simple and effective it is.
Click the link below to donate and to support me and the Exercise Science Club today! Arigato gozaimasu!
Welcome to the Anatomy of a Warrior Blog!
National Speaker, author, blogger, and life-long student of warrior arts and science.